Natural Pet Powder Set with Two 8.5oz bottles and 3.5oz. Jar, (Pocket Companion) with flip lids and seals.
Pet Powder by N.O.G.C. will eliminate pet body odor, and helps to relieve your pet’s irritating ear itch. The Powder prevents bacterial and fungal growth by keeping ear canals dry. Dogs with long ears or those exposed to water frequently can have problems with excess moisture inside the ear. After thoroughly cleaning your pet’s ears, dry them completely. A cotton ball with some of the powder on the ball and wipe on the inside of the ear.
Pet Powder instantly attracts and traps odor molecules given off by the dog in heat. These odors given off by animals are highly polarized and can quickly be adsorbed by the negative charge. Our dog breeders and show participants have shown great success in controlling animals in a season (dog in the heat) with an application of All Natural Pet Powder to the rear of a bitch showing signs of a bitch in season.
Dog in the heat: Pet Powder by N.O.G.C. is fabulous. Safe to sprinkle on dogs after expressing anal glands and a must for a bitch in season – sprinkle down her rear and repeat every time she comes back in from exercising. It won’t prevent breeding but will virtually eliminate stress in your males.
Use on cotton balls in bitch’s britches, and not even the other dogs in the house or the vehicle will know she is in season. Of course, you cannot allow them together.
- Keep your dog’s ears dry, clean & healthy with this N.O.G.C. All Natural Pet Powder Prevent the growth of problem-causing bacteria and fungus
- Ideal for dogs with long ears or those exposed to water frequently
- The powder is also an excellent aid in removing excess hair from the ears.
- Pet Powder gives prompt relief from irritated, itching ears of non-parasitic origin. It stops scratching and aids in the inhibition of bacterial growth.
- Pet Powder is also soothing and relieves the itching of “hot spots” on animals. DOGFOLK ENTERPRISES – Pat Hastings recommends N.O.G.C. Natural Pet Powder in her book and website.
To remove skunk odor – de-skunking dogs, cats, other pets, and humans. Use with N. O. C.™ (Natures Odor Control ™) and N.O.G.C. All Natural Pet Powder.
The odor from skunk odor on the animal: Wet animal thoroughly, then apply N.O.C. ™ undiluted and work into the coat and leave for an hour. Bathe the animal with additional N.O.C. ™ and All Natural Pet Powder in the water. Dry and mist the animal with a fine mist of product and let dry naturally, be sure to use in mouth and ears. If any odor remains, you may want to apply N.O.G.C. All Natural Pet Powder to face, muzzle, and coat.
Dogs breathe – Spray (N.O.C. ™) Natures Odor Control full strength into the animal mouth.
Directions: Apply liberally to pet and brush into the coat for body odor, fleas.
For tick control use at least twice a week. Safety Benefits: 100% natural – Safe around children, pets, and food.
The N.O.G.C. All-Purpose Granule is a product used on the carpet for problems with fleas and ticks.
100% natural – Safe around children, pets, and food.