ODOR CRUSHING PACKS – Eliminating Offensive Odors
HOUSEHOLD PACKS—Twin Pack by N.O.G.C., Inc.
MADE & PACKED IN USA
These environmentally safe packs work like a magnetic sponge, attracting and trapping airborne molecules and eliminating odors all over the house for odor removal. A natural electric charge draws odors and moisture into crystal micro channels. The packs are perfect for dog rooms, particularly whelping rooms, and canine-carrying vehicles. Household packs can be “recharged” by setting them in direct sunlight.
Works great on odors caused by smoke, pets, garbage, mildew, cooking foods, as well as chemical odors and gases associated with “sick building syndrome”, including formaldehyde, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide.
1. Place packs as close as possible to the source of the odor.
2. Allow some time for the packs to start working.
3. In kitchen – Place packs close to cooking odor.
4. In vehicles – place one to two packs under the seat for smoke and general odors.
5. Hot Tubs – use one to two packs in hot tub or spa. Rotate with clean packs every two week
Wonderful mineral bath, no bromine or chlorine odors in water or on the body. Skin not dry or itchy.
6. Walk-in coolers – one pack for every 50 sq. feet to eliminate odors and prolong the shelf life of fruit and vegetables.
7. Basements – for musty odors in basements, cabins, etc. One Pack for every 150 square feet.
Constant, severe, or ongoing odors may require more packs than average odors.
For faster results, ventilate with a fan.
For household, office, or store use, place 1 or 2 Packs per average size room (10 feet by 10 feet, to 10 X 15 feet).
For Maximum Life of your Packs
Place packs in a sunny location outside for two to three days, every two to three months. Packs will last on the average about one and a half to two years. It does not hurt the Packs to get wet.
Packs are 9″ X 9″ with Velcro on the top of the twin packs to be able to open if needed. The ribbon hook is there to hang the packs up if desired and weigh approximately 4 pounds per set.
Place packs as close as possible to the source of the odor. One set of N.O.G.C. Packs are recommended for each average size room.